Each day we are a little bit closer to…well, everything. Hopefully, anyway.
- Closer to each other
- Closer to success
- Closer to exceeding our dreams and setting new goals
- Closer to helping our children become their fullest potential
- Closer to finding peace
- Closer to closure
- Closer to forgiving that person who wronged you ages and ages ago (or even just a few days ago)
- Closer to fitting in those skinny jeans we abandoned after the kids were born *hey, I know plenty of dads who gained MORE than mom and can’t wear what they wore in college either*
- Closer to being able to plank for 2 minutes
- Closer to finishing that song in front of a crowd of 50 or more
- Closer to being able to do your stand up comedy routine without fainting
- Closer to being able to wear the clothes you want with no one judging you for being “too this” or “not enough that”
- Closer to the 5K, 13.1m half marathon or the full boat 26.2 miles without hyperventilating
- Closer to finishing the book that gets tabled in lieu of work deadlines
- Closer to your next dream vacation
- Closer to the milestone of 5, 10, 20, 35 or 50 years married…or how about getting to 75?
- Closer to being able to do what we want to do every day and not have to worry about one, single, little thing.
Hopefully we are all a little bit closer to understanding who we are, who we want to be and how we are going to get to the next place in our lives. Bring someone else close to you along for the ride. Heck, fill up the bus and bring them, too. If you aren’t close when you start that next journey, you should be by the end of it.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl