There are a number of times in your career, or in your life that you will decide you have to take one for the team.
- Make the long drive, late in the day.
- Stay home with a sick kid.
- Clean up after someone else makes a mess.
- Change your plans even though you don’t want to change.
- Pick up more work because someone else can’t or won’t do it.
It doesn’t have to be the end of the world.
Smile. You know you can do it. You might even like it…
We are all in this together and sometimes, you just have to take one for the team. When you do, maybe you will be able to go to bed early or sleep in late to help you recover after. No matter what, in the end, you will feel better for having said “yes, I can help”.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl