- There is no time like the present.
- Do what you need to do, now.
- Be organized and only touch each thing once.
- Don’t put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
All of these things are much more easily said than done.
So, I say…
- Sometimes it is ok to focus on the past, or the future and not think about the now.
- Do what you can do today.
- Be as organized as you can – when you really need to do it – reorganize to start again re-energized.
- Sometimes you need to wait until tomorrow to do something, so that you can do it better.
The little things that allow you to focus, de-stress and be more productive depend on you and your personality. Don’t let others make you into something you aren’t.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl