There is nothing better than having no plans, and then realizing that you can do anything.
Or, nothing, but probably something.
- Read a book.
- Go out for dinner.
- Watch Netflix.
- Goto the pool.
- Grocery shopping.
- Out for breakfast.
- And maybe even lunch.
- Go shopping for supplies. Whatever kind you need.
- Stop at the wine store and browse…then buy.
- Get the birthday gift.
- Mail a letter and some thank you notes.
- Do more laundry.
- Finish your book.
- Cook dinner for 8.
- Build a fire.
- Visit family.
- Chat with the neighbors.
- Do some work, or at least read e-mail.
- Make amends with someone you think you might have annoyed, but didn’t really.
- Make a cake…or a pie or buy donuts.
- Go to bed late…and sleep in, too.
And then…you make plans for next weekend.
No plans can turn into so busy in a heartbeat. I wouldn’t have it any other way…would you?
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl