Many of you out there may not think that this is so mystifying, but why, oh, why when you have a million and one things to do the people who have been too busy to get back to you, do.
I am not complaining, I actually have to appreciate that they did reach out to give me the information and the support that I need to keep going. It is good to keep going forward and trying to do your best for them as well…paying it forward.
- We are all connected.
- We are all busy.
- We are all taking on too much and doing too little.
- We are all traveling down that (hopefully) long road called life.
- We are all walking slowly or too quickly depending on who is in front of us.
- We are all multi-tasking, too often.
- We are all exhausted or energized, depending on the day or the hour.
- We are all – hopefully – helping others on a regular basis.
It is mystifying as to how lucky I got having the life I have. Who am I to thank for this? My family and my friends…and my co-workers and clients. You are many and the reasons for thanks are great, especially when you share your time with me.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl