Even when you are certain…maybe you should call.
- Mom and Dad. They probably would love to talk to you.
- Your kids, even if they don’t want to talk to you (this totally varies by age), so results may vary, but do it anyway.
- Your friend just got bad news. She needs you.
- You submitted your resume, they said they’d call you, but they haven’t. Call anyway.
- A party for 20 or more…on a holiday, they wanted to confirm head count with you the day before and they said they’d reach out. Um, give them a buzz.
- Dinner will be ready at curb side in 20 to 25 minutes. It’s been 40…there’s a good song on the radio and you’re totally chill (maybe they’re busy) but you want to make sure the food is in process. Right?
No matter what, even if you think it can wait, maybe you should call just to be certain. If all’s good – you can just say hey, and then you’ll know that everything is gong to be all right.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl