You can’t always make the best choices…
- because you are in a hurry.
- because you can’t get the best (right now.)
- because that isn’t an option.
- because there are only two choices.
- because others are involved and there has to be a balance.
So, you make a better choice than other options.
- and, you make it work.
- and, you do what you can to make it better.
- and, you help to encourage other options for you and those around you.
- and, you think about changes you can enact.
- and, you are able to enjoy it.
As often as you can, make the best choices, for you and your family or your career. All of the other times, you will make the best of it and hope for another opportunity at some point in the future.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl