When it’s my story we are telling, there can be any number of focus points.
- Growing up from childhood.
- My school years.
- Sports and clubs.
- College days.
- Early career.
- Marriage. Children. More children.
- Career changes.
- Life goals.
- Caring for parents and loved ones.
- My friends, co-workers and the community around me.
- Projects I have accomplished and those still on the board.
When it’s my story, there are other people involved, but I can craft it however I want you to think of me – that is my prerogative – as it is yours. However, we do have to live up to the stories we tell, otherwise it is just fiction and no one will believe you. That said…live the life you’d want to read later and you’ll truly enjoy the story.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl