Sometimes, you find a bright spot in your day.
• A friend shows up.
• You are able to take a break and enjoy lunch with your spouse.
• Someone calls, just to say thank you.
• You get a card in the mail.
• A random text, with a cute emoji pops up.
• The sun peeps out from behind the clouds on a rainy day.
• Your kids make dinner, set the table, and clean up all the dishes, too.
Hopefully, this week and as the months continue – you keep finding a bright spot here or there – if not daily, to help make your year a better one. Find a little thing that you can do to make someone else’s better, too.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl