In 1 day (today for example) you can do everything, from start to finish.
- A tiny project.
- A regional concert (learning each song & performing as a group for the first time.)
- A 5K. (Heck, a Marathon even; if you are inclined to do that.)
- Paint a room in your house.
- Create a new menu.
- Design a new dress.
- Re-merchandise the entire store.
- Start a blog.
- Sew a costume.
- Finish a book.
- Design a website.
- Paint a painting.
- Change from one season to the next.
In just 1 day, so many things can happen and be wonderful. In most cases, accomplishing one of these is dependent on the many (many) days that come before them, where all the planning, advance marketing, checking off to-do items on your list, notifying residents that streets will be closed…but then – those 24 hours are magical. Today is the first full day of spring and you can do amazing things today.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl