If the dessert isn’t worth whipped cream, is it still worth eating?
For that matter, is anything worth it, if whipped cream wouldn’t make it better?
- Chocolate mousse
- Seasonal, chilled pumpkin pie with flaky, buttery crust
- Apple crumble a la mode and a fresh dollop
- Parfait, with layers and layers of fresh strawberries
- Napoleons – a key ingredient in fact
- Even a cafe mocha, with a dusting of cinnamon or cocoa powder on top
If anything is worth making, it is definitely worth whipped cream. No matter how much time, effort, expense and mess…oh, and there is a mess, but in the end it is totally worth it.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl
PS Maybe just not the baklava, that stands well enough on its own.