Rarely should you hesitate to say (and honestly mean) these four words: “sure that’d be fun!”
- Wine tasting group tour with college friends.
- Back packing across Europe the summer before you graduate college.
- Dinner out on a Tuesday.
- Sleeping in and ordering room service.
- Binge watching a show on Netflix
- Dessert for dinner.
- Last minute get away weekend.
- Hanging out at the pool.
- Borrowing your niece and nephew for a summer vacation.
- Swing on the swings.
- Build a sand castle.
- Tailgate for Father’s Day.
- Taking an art/cooking/wine making class.
- Start your own business.
- Rock climbing.
- Sky diving.
- Trapeze lessons on the pier.
Going back to school, as a high schooler – as in teenager- is not something to which I’d express “sure that’d be fun…” Instead perhaps “whew, glad that’s over!”
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl