When you travel outside of your normal route (which I happen to pronounce r-out vs. root) you should look around. Here are the things, seen on the road, as we have driven to and from the car dealer this week.
- Sushi 50% off (not sure that is a good idea, at all)
- Ninja Sushi
- Another Seasons Pizza Restaurant (that’s 2 in the last 2 weeks)
- At least 5 car dealerships (we were car shopping…)
- Four “No Right Turn” signs that are at the side exit of parking lot with “No Left Turn” signs at the main exit (no idea why except maybe just to mess with us)
- One Halloween Spirit store (we were looking for this in particular…which was good.)
If you are a retailer, you want to be seen on the road, so sometimes, when people have to go out of their way, they see new – and sometimes weird – things.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl