Going to Disney and visiting EPCOT, makes you want to travel the world. It is sad but true that many people (including us) may never get to go to the countries you can visit in tiny “replications” in central Florida.
- Venice, Naples, Rome and the beaches on the Mediterranean.
- Canada from British Columbia to Montreal and everything in between.
- More of France, not just Paris – the young Madamoiselles creating crepes were so nice – especially when my husband spoke French to them.
- Norway (to see some of the real people, not just Anna and Elsa)
- United Kingdom – from England to Scotland – even if it rains.
- Japan – their cute food, culture and apparel is only part of it – the friendly, polite and helpful people, too. (Please see pic.)
Tomorrow, vacation is over – sad but true – we will need a vacation after this, just to rest our bodies and regroup, re-entering into normal life of cooking, driving ourselves and oh, yea, catching up on real work – not just randomly answering e-mail and ignoring (not purposefully, just a matter of reality) phone calls.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl