Oh, the stories we learn (about our past) and the new ones we create every holiday are worth remembering.
- The mustaches they wore
- The skirts that were too short
- The nights that lingered into weekends
- The bottles that were emptied
- The dasterdly deeds that we thought were somehow more nefarious than they really were
- The newest family members who should join the fray
- The old family members we never met
Long told history, we were told, but…it really isn’t true. Oh the stories that we wish we knew with the actual truth behind it all.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl