You can manage your stress when you manage your list.
- Keep track of things you have to do.
- Keep it up to date.
- Keep marking tasks completed, as you do them.
- Keep adding new things to the list – including time off.
- Keep delegating as much as you can.
- Keep your kids engaged in the activities that they must complete.
Then, with all of this in mind, keep it to a level of control.
- Do keep it managable.
- Do limit the things you take on for others.
- Do stay focused.
- Do take time off.
- Do remember to breathe take a break.
- Do as much as you can to think and stay clear headed.
Be in control and manage your list…tomorrow is another day.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl