Ever been in one of those situations, where people or things are just too close…
- A crowd of people you do not know?
- The car parked next to you?
- A single person, with no spacial awareness?
- Objects that appear farther away than they actually are in the side view mirror?
- The bottom of the pool?
- The edge of the mountain?
- The ledge at the corner of nowhere?
One way to get ahead of this (and avoid problems) is to speak your mind, use the tools designed to help, say what you need, read the fine print, wear your glasses (or goggles), and stay away from danger.
The ability to adjust, judge distance, feel comfortable, or get out of your own way is needed when people and things are just too close.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl