Don’t you just hate the fact that it’s all in the e-mail and…
- you missed it
- you don’t read that stuff
- you are under 21 (wait – I said that already)
- you can’t get it to sync properly
- you thought you unsubscribed, but all you did was update your preferences
- worse yet, you let them know it was a legit e-mail address
- you did read it, on your phone, or your laptop mail client, or your iPad…but it stays there just the same
- and you still missed it
The insights are there, someone is paying attention. Not sure who, but someone.
I know, we still haven’t adopted a better option. So, for now, it will have to do.
I assure you, these days, it’s all in the e-mail, even if that is not your preferred method of communication.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl