Just as all of the holiday merriment comes to a close, the beginning of the New Year means going back to work and back to school.
Just when we were getting into a groove…it has to end.
- Sleeping late.
- Eating cookies every day (who am I kidding, that happens every day, whether you go to school and eat in the cafeteria or visit Panera Bread on a regular basis.)
- Visiting family.
- Spending time on personal hobbies.
- Long conversations with friends.
- Shopping and eating and shopping some more.
- Extra dishes and extra laundry.
- Fun new clothes, shoes and games.
Luckily for us, while the holiday merriment comes to a close, it is just for a bit. We still have upcoming opportunities to celebrate again. New holidays, leftovers from this one – with the people we couldn’t see in the last 4 to 6 weeks, new babies, anniversaries and birthdays, too. Happy 2019 everyone…it is time to start a new chapter while we say good-bye to 2018.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl