It isn’t difficult to fall into the routine.
The same old role you have had before.
- The wake up early, go to bed the same.
- The skip a meal because you have no time.
- The sit and observe because you want to learn more.
- The follow or lead depending on the group or situation.
- The do what they say without thinking about the other options.
Whatever you do.
Get some perspective.
Back up, start over, stop and think.
Do not fall into the routine. Unless it is what you want to do and you are completely, 100 percent satisfied with where you are. If you are not…then, buck the system, challenge your current reality, and promote change. Identify the path and then run down it – or away from it – as fast as you can.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl