How often have you looked at something, or – let’s face it – someone and thought, wow, cute, but…
- I can’t raise a puppy; believe me, I tried.
- How many strappy sandals do you need; other than one pair black, white, metallic and okay maybe more than one pair, but not more than 5.
- He’s allergic to cats; and I love him too much to give into their little whiskers and fluffy paws.
- Kids are gross; I mean the make a mess, they smell bad sometimes and they eat/touch/do things they shouldn’t.
- Vintage clothing; all in size 4…
Today, I drove past a new little shop that looks really cute, but…it is in the wrong place. The sign outside and the window display is really, truly adorable. It is a shame that I wouldn’t even think to park my car in their lot – keeping in mind, I lived in not such a great neighborhood in the city for over 5 years. (I have parked in a lot of terrible places and this was the suburbs.)
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl