But, it is free…they said as they let the baby duck go.
It wasn’t free to begin with, and then again, we aren’t talking about ducks – or are we?
The argument you have in your head does not mean you need to acquiesce.
Yes, it is free – but:
- you need my e-mail, or
- my phone number, and then
- you will know who I am…
- or, I will have to pay for it some how later with a future purchase.
- I don’t want it even if it is free, or
- it is free with a purchase:
- one that you were going to make anyway.
- In fact, it is more than free, it is saving you $15 per month.
- That just doesn’t mean you are getting money back.
When they say are you sure, and you still say no – they say “but, it is free” and it really isn’t free at all.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl
PS And, back to the duck – this can also mean that if an animal was raised in captivity, being set free is a nightmare and certain death. This isn’t all of that…but it still isn’t something that is desirable.