Everything this season has been so festive…
- Maybe it was the early snow fall.
- Maybe it is the short time between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Maybe it is the end of a long decade.
- Maybe it is the spirit of optimism with the new year coming.
- Maybe it was the warm week we had after 2 weeks of chill-to-the-bone cold that allowed us to decorate more than usual.
- Maybe it is the same as always but as we approach this holiday, it just seems like “more” some how.
Let’s stay this way. Let’s not let it go. Let’s keep the air bright and the spirits merry, being so festive we can’t help but to be happy. That is my wish this year. Anything you can do to help will be greatly appreciated.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl