What are you willing to sacrifice as a business owner, as a responsible adult, as a parent?
– No vacation
– Long work hours
– Working a second job to save for a house
– Eliminating frivolous expenses:
like maybe fancy soap;
or paper towels;
or new shoes just because they are cute;
or coffee out every morning;
or a new car…
– Traveling farther for a better paying position
– Not seeing your family due to longer working hours (or a long commute)
– Keeping your opinions to yourself until you can go out on your own
Whatever you are willing to sacrifice for your dreams will make it all the more worthwhile when you don’t have to compromise any more.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl