No matter what your career, job, position… we are all essential.
- To our spouse and kids.
- To our extended family.
- To our friends – close or casual.
- To our pets who do not have opposable thumbs and can’t feed themselves.
- To our neighbors.
- To the students or the clients.
- To the businesses around us.
- To the organizations we support.
- To the community at large.
This list goes on. A town, county, state or country can’t survive without it’s citizens and we are all making sacrifices of some sort or another.
No matter what you may feel, you are doing as much as you can. We are all essential… many of us must stay home to do the best thing we can do.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl