Depending on your tree perspective…this tree is:
- 12′ tall and in the main room of a larger than average home.
- 6′ tall to fit perfectly in most homes.
- 3′ tall and just right for sitting on the table.
On top of that, maybe it was:
- An artificial one passed down from generation to generation.
- Chosen at the corner tree lot.
- Found at the local farm.
- Selected by hiking through the woods and cut down with your own saw.
No matter what your tree perspective, you can dress it up and enjoy it for your entire holiday.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl