I am not sure which is right. To think it…but not to say it or, to think something and you decide you absolutely must say it.
Did I just say that out loud? Or, was it just in my head?
- If you don’t say anything, will you lament the silence?
- What if you never have the opportunity again?
- What if something could be fixed if you say something?
- What if…things would be better if you brought it to light and started a dialogue about it with others?
- What if they are thinking the same thing?
If you come to the conclusion that you must share your opinions and thoughts, you probably have to trust the person or people with whom you share these ideas. Then, even if they disagree with you, there can be a discussion. A debate. A dialogue. A decision on what to do next.
It is up to you to know what to do, and it isn’t easy, but you have to make that tough call.
Trust in yourself.
Trust that you will know what is right and trust that if you think it…the thought will stay on your mind for a long, long time – but far longer if you don’t say anything at all.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl