I am traveling soon and the thing that I worry about is the unknown.
There are a few things that I am fully prepared to do.
- Get up earlier (4th day in a row) than I prefer to wake.
- Convince my kids to get up earlier than they prefer to wake.
- Be ready for the flight to be delayed.
- Be ready for rain – the forecast is overcast and chillier.
- Overpay for many meals out.
- Calmly tell the kids to stop using their phones and communicate with us…or else.
The unknown is the airline and the aiport we have (or, at least, I have) chosen. I sure hope that it works out. First time flying out of Trenton on Frontier Airlines. Fingers crossed.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl