That look you give…
- when the online chat takes over an hour to respond.
- when the name they give you is CLEARLY made up.
- when the upload “paperclip” feature does not actually work (regardless of your efforts to re-save the image from .pdf to .jpg and .png format).
- when, even after all of that, the answer you are given is not the right one.
- when you know that – while the customer is not always right – sometimes, like in this case when the terms and conditions they just e-mailed you clearly state they are.
It’s that look you can give to the computer. No worry that you may offend the person (or bot?) who has been given a narrow framework of acceptable responses; but they should have been given autonomy to make a better decision.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl