I wonder if the crisis coming to an end will start with small signs that we will all see…if we are looking.
Like spring poking up through the snow to let us know that the Earth doesn’t care how cold it is outside. The sun is shining longer and brighter days are coming.
We should all be planning for what is on the other side.
The small things, and the big things.
- What do you want to keep doing?
- What do you want to never have to do again?
- What do you want to start doing but still need to make an effort to do?
- What do you want to be when you “grow up”?
- What do you want to feel most proud about how you handled this?
- What do you want to be able to do to help others?
I could be seeing small signs that are just my own optimistic interpretations…but still. I have hope. I know we still have time, but perhaps we are going to be coming out of this, sooner, than it may seem. Have you been spending the time until now wisely? Make sure you do, because now more than ever we know that the days are precious. Do everything you can with every single day and you will see big things happen.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl