My youngest gets called “the baby” but she’s no baby…
- She rehearses every week, 4 times a week for her music.
- She has at least 1 extra weekend rehearsal and often a performance or two.
- She is considered, by her peers, to be a leader.
- She speaks up, and out, for herself and for others.
- She tells you when she doesn’t want to do what you tell her to do.
- She auditions for every solo and lead that she can.
- She cooks, cleans, studies, creates, writes and reads – a lot.
We know that she’s the youngest and that is the nickname, but only by birth order…other than that, she’s no baby…even when it’s cold outside. (La la la.) I truly can’t wait ’till the rest of the world gets a chance to experience her, too.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl