Things, everyday things, can seem scary in the dark.
- Moss growing in a random shape, on a recessed set of stairs.
- Halloween movies.
- The lid of the extra trash can, rolling around in the shed.
- A kitten, hiding behind a bush.
- Plastic bats, not as much as real ones, but still not all cuddly.
- Wind, blowing around and around the house, rattling the windows.
Lots of things are scary in the dark, but the things might wanna run from are the things you see, hear and fear in the daylight.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl