I have been told, and overheard, mantras that entrepreneurs embody, believe and live in their new world of business ownership. You, too may find some of these quips to be quite inspirational.
– I never drive in traffic.
– I only work with people I like and respect.
– I created this business to inspire my children.
– I may not make as much money as I used to make, but I am home with my kids for dinner more often than I’m not (I wasn’t able to say that before.)
– I am not going to do things just because an industry organization says I have to do it.
If you have been overheard saying this, to me…you’ve made an impression. If you’ve heard me repeat these statements, you realize how much they meant to me. What would you say about why you changed your career into your own business?