Sure, kids making dinner could be simple. It could be messy. It could be a plethora of salt and sugar.
- It could be toaster oven pizza with ketchup and cheese whiz.
- It could be macaroni and cheese.
- It could be grilled cheese.
- It could be what they want to do.
- It could be what they have been dying to do all year.
- It could be what they want to do for their future…career.
- It could be what they want to eat (instead of what you want them to eat.)
Sure, kids making dinner can be breakfast cereal or pancakes or ice cream – or – it could be gourmet, made from scratch Pho noodle soup. What can I say? I inspired her with an image of what we could get at Panera Bread, and she chose to make it at home instead.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl