When you do research, it is always a great idea to dig deeper to keep looking for the details and the answers you seek. To know a company, or an organization, as much as you can…
- What do they stand for?
- What do they really do?
- Who do they support?
- Where do they invest their money?
- What is their product sourcing policy?
- Are they importers or seek local supplies?
- Do they give back to the community?
- Are they fair?
- Do they uphold their promises?
- Do they pay competitive wages?
- Are they family friendly?
- Do they see value in promises?
If you dig deeper to find out all of this and more about the non-profit organization, why don’t you do it on the for-profit organizations? Why don’t you validate your purchases of every day items, the things that you consume and use to live your life…What makes this donation of $25 or even $10 different than the items you didn’t have on your list that made it into the shopping cart?
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl