Birthday cake is essential, because when you have a birthday:
- it isn’t the same unless someone sings.
- it should be celebrated.
- it should (obviously) involve cake.
- it would be amazing if the cake was chocolate.
- it would be better if the cake was vanilla – in the event that you don’t like chocolate.
- it wouldn’t be the same if you had to skip it.
What if you didn’t get a chance to see other people who know it is your birthday?
Or, if there weren’t quite enough people to totally justify cake? I mean, how many do you need? A minion, a plethora, a group, a family, a couple – or just one birthday girl? If it didn’t feel like there was enough, then it would be okay to wait… because, no matter when you celebrate, birthday cake is essential.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl