As we migrate our way back into the thought that school will be here before we are ready, we are looking forward to a free night (or day), at least one night (or day) a week.
Where do you find time to fit it all in? What can you stop doing? Probably nothing.
- Music Lessons
- Networking Meetings
- Choir • Theater • Dance • Band (or all 4?)
- Tutor? (Glad we are past that…)
- Long travel days, getting home late…
- Eating dinner out on the road
- Football • Soccer • Track • Lacrosse • Field Hockey • Tennis • Golf (or whatever is your sport of choice)
Not having homework is a summer habit but something that isn’t likely to offer us a free night this fall…For the near future though, let’s celebrate the summer nights (and days) we have to enjoy. Watch movies. Go out for ice cream. Linger over dinner. Read a book. Take a road trip. Sign up for one more short week of camp. Go to the farm and pick fresh fruit. Do anything and everything you can before it gets busy, scheduled and crazy once again.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl