There are so many days when just 24 hours is not enough…more than once, in these last twelve months especially have I been thankful for tomorrow…another day to do what we want to do.
- To see our family.
- To be with friends.
- To share what we think, believe or understand.
Sometimes, we need just a little time to sleep, recharge and reset – but that doesn’t mean we want life to pass us by any more quickly.
- Let’s not rush.
- Let’s linger.
- Let’s savor the time we have.
- Let’s spend more nights talking way past our bed time.
- Let’s talk through a more-than-an-hour lunch.
- Let’s ask the waitress for a few more minutes before we decide to order – because we haven’t had a moment to look at the menu quite just yet.
- Let’s debate and decide yes, let’s have dessert.
I’m so very thankful for tomorrow and being granted the opportunity to have more time with you.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl