When you are busy and growing and building your business, it is a good idea to take the time to say thank you to not just your customers, but also to your employees.
- The ones who are on call all the time.
- The ones who make things happen.
- The ones who keep you – as the owner – from working a $9 to $15 an hour job.
- The ones who know what the customers like to drink with their breakfast AND lunch.
- The ones who say hello _______ (calling the customer by name.)
- The ones who make you and your business succeed – or fail.
Training is important. Having consistent processes is, too. Even more so; however, is choosing the right employees – ones who get along and work well with others. Then, you can take the time to help them grow, help them learn and help them feel more confident – together. Sometimes training is just as easy and simple as rewarding them with a paid, fun, day off – it helps to show that you truly care about them and the work they do.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl