Isn’t it crazy how we all pay attention to time?
- How much time we need to wait.
- How much time we have until the next thing on our list.
- How much time left in the meeting, show, or class.
- How much time we have together.
- How much time we have until we can be back together.
- How much time have we known each other.
Never is there enough…or maybe it’s too much depending on your perspective.
We pay attention to time since it screams out to us every moment of the day – whether we watch it through our phone, television, alarms or a fancy pink watch that you can see, it just begs you…”look at me.”
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl