Parenting is hard, and being a dad is none the less so.
That is why we celebrate them and their spirit each June. It is because of them that we are happier:
- Their laughter and general good mood makes us smile.
- Making us laugh until we cry with silly stories, odd quotes and dad jokes that are cringe-worthy.
- Their willingness to do anything and everything for their children.
- Not to forget the things they do for the moms, too.
- Their aplomb for crafts and building stuff.
- While, at the same time, sort of loving when it things blow up.
Sure, parenting is hard enough, having a dad to help makes it much better all around. Thanks to all the dads out there, who love us and we love back. We miss the ones who are not with us anymore and cheer on the newest ones “to be”. Happy Father’s Day to the dads of the world – we couldn’t do it without you.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl