You can be early but okay with arriving ahead of time.
- Pitch in and help.
- (Not just watch them get ready.)
- Chat up the host.
- Make them remember last minute tasks.
Unless, it is unfashionably so.
- Before they are ready.
- Before they are presentable.
- Before they are finished with something else.
- Before the other event has wrapped.
Sometimes, it is just a thing that happens.
Then again, you can also leave early…but, okay that is totally acceptable. Even if you arrived late.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl