It is fun to be spontaneous, but consistency is key to success.
- Establishing a routine.
- Showing up.
- Doing what you say you will.
- Being on time. (I still try to work on this…at least they know what to expect.)
- Having a plan and sticking to it.
- Making up for your mistakes.
- Following the guidelines you have set for yourself – your own internal code of ethics – so to speak.
You can be however you want to be, but you have to be proud of who you are objectively.
You can keep changing and keep them guessing, but they will not have confidence or trust if you are always unpredictable.
In the long run, consistency is key to more than just surviving…it is being true to who you are, confident that you are making the right decisions and never doubting your past.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl