When someone is committed to the task, things get done.
And. They get done on time.
- Projects for work.
- Team-work efforts.
- Home “to-do” lists (like patios and gardens.)
- Getting ready for a holiday.
- Preparing for a birthday or milestone celebration.
- New babies being born, and coming home to their new nursery.
- Graduations of all ages.
- Parties at your house or a venue off site.
- Weddings and all of the other mini-events involved.
- Conventions, conferences and expos.
The list is endless and yet, somehow they all get done and they get done well – but, only when the people, working solo or with others, are committed to the task.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl