Sometimes, even the best laid plans fall apart.
- That grad party you hoped to have.
- The wedding you dreamed of having at the perfect venue you booked.
- A baby shower for your first grandchild.
- That huge family, college or high school reunion.
- Mother’s Day, Memorial Day or Father’s Day…
It is impossible to predict the future. No one knew what 2020 would bring, but it wasn’t a blip in our mind that we’d be cancelling even our most creative, anticipated and best laid plans. Congratulations to all the grads, brides and grooms, parents, grandparents, and families. All of us everywhere who anticipated being able to do something extra special to celebrate moms now, and our dads later.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl