Everyone…and every company…can use a little excitement every once in a while.
For life, it was the culmination of a month’s effort (and then some) for our Summer Stock babes, our immediate and extended family, too.
- The drama
- The shoes (or lack thereof)
- Anything and everything Danskin & Capezio branded
- Bobby pins (and actors playing parts named Bobby)
- Hairspray and pin clips – more braids than I think I’ve ever braided in all the years I have been around long hair (mine and theirs included)
- Make up, blenders, bronzers and highlighting – not to mention touch up lipstick (one shade darker than your natural lip color please)
In between, work. For some reason the timing culminating now – needing to update servers and mail clients – making an attempt to be better, more efficient and modern day secure. (Yet, somehow crashing, nearly deleting everything but, not actually doing so.)
- The drama
- The back up (which we had, whew!)
- Apple and Microsoft (I know it is a contradiction, but it works)
- WordPress, FTP sites and webhosts
- USB drives, extra cables and pinch hitters stepping in to help
- Last minute blogs, hitting deadlines for clients – even unexpected requests because when the opportunity arises, you have to jump
Yeah! We made it.
It’s one month with a little excitement – maybe less or more than usual – who knows. Why not, it’s the middle of the summer and what else would we be doing anyway?
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl