It is that time of the year when things seem to get a little out of hand. The holidays get closer, the pressure builds but you have to stay strong and focused.
- Whether you are at the office or at home, working virtually.
- Whether you are in school, or done with all of that.
- Whether you are making Thanksgiving dinner, or enjoying what someone else is lovingly willing to cook.
- Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or dreading one.
- Whether you are done shopping, or have yet to begin.
- Whether you are hoping to make the most of the year, or just trying to keep up.
Yes. Fine. Okay…
You may need to take a break to day dream for a few moments, but then, get right back to the day.
- Don’t let the stress get to you or overwhelm your mind.
- Don’t eat an entire pie (or a dozen donuts.)
- Don’t sleep too late, or wake up too early.
- Don’t let the e-mail derail your task list or tie up every moment.
- Don’t let the turkeys get you down (or, something like that.)
- Don’t make this all into more than it really is.
One day at a time, one task at a time, one step closer to finishing what you have started and making this year better than the last. It is possible, we just have to see it and believe it, too.
We all need – especially now – to stay strong and focused, but I know that we can do this.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl