Before you rush into things, pause a moment…
- and wait before you enter the intersection.
- as well as looking twice before crossing the street, even in a pedestrian right-of-way zone.
- it will also help you remember the name of the person whose hand you just shook.
- to check the surroundings, one more time before you light the bonfire.
- maybe think before you eat that next Girl Scout Cookie (how many has that been so far?)
Pause a moment to remember the littlest things sometimes matter more than anything else.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl
Please follow and like us: