Once school is back in session, there are kids, kids everywhere.
- Getting on and off buses.
- Running across the street.
- Zipping through the parking lot.
- Jumping fences to avoid walking on the path or sidewalk.
- Talking (or, should I say texting) while walking and not looking.
- In a hurry, to get where ever they need to be, next, on college campuses, too.
- Sitting on the curb, waiting, maybe.
Luckily, it is still daylight out, so early in the morning. Even still, take care. Please make sure that you slow down, just a little bit. There are kids. Kids that could be yours, but even if they aren’t, have patience. You were young and impulsive once, too.
~ Dawn aka Hat Girl